Making tax a priority for your start-up
You’ve no doubt got hundreds of other things you’d rather concentrate on before tax and your accounts. However, this is an essential part of your growing business and not something you can afford to leave until later.
Even before you start turning a profit, you should start thinking about tax from day one.
What if you’re too busy for tax?
It’s a common problem we hear, but we have the solution. At Countplus, we’re experienced in working with new start-ups looking to get this part of their business sorted in a hassle-free way.
Countplus’ business start-up services can help you with:
- Incorporating your company
- Registering for and submitting Self Assessment
- Producing full company accounts
- Managing bookkeeping and expenses
- Becoming more tax efficient, so you’re not paying more than you need to
- Advice on hiring staff and managing payroll
- Appointing shareholders and managing shares
Getting professional help with all these matters will get your business off to the best start possible and set you up for long-term success.
Countplus can help you with all the tax advice and support that you need now and in the future. With our help, you’ll soon be turning a profit without worrying about how to record it or pay tax on it.
We’ll help you figure out everything you need to do to meet your tax liabilities and guide you on the best practices for the way forward.
Sign up with us today or get in touch for more information about our full range of services.