Countplus accounting can help you set up a new limited company. We’ll take care of all the associated accounting, tax and regulatory matters to help give you peace of mind and maximum possibility of success.
Do you want to start a new limited company?
When you are ready to start a limited company, there are plenty of things to consider and arrange before you can start raking in the profits. It’s important to get all the paperwork done and dusted before you forget.
Here at Countplus Accounting, we’re here to help you get up and running as soon as possible with the help of our team of chartered accountants.
Starting a limited company is never as simple as setting up shop or a website and waiting for the customers to come. Your company needs to be a legally recognised entity and the way to do this is to incorporate your business.
How do you incorporate a small business?
Before you get started, you will need to decide on the following:
- A business name that your company will operate under officially
- An address to put on record for your business
- The type of corporation e.g. LTD company or PLC
- Company directors and shares
As a limited company, you will need to register your business through Companies House. This means filling in a lot of paperwork when no doubt you’d rather be focusing on things like profits and launch days.
You will need to be ready to supply all the above information via the following official pieces of paperwork to Companies House:
- Form 10 – Names, addresses of directors and the limited company address
- Form 12 – A statement that the limited company complies with the Companies Act
- Articles of Association – Details of the directors’ powers and shareholders’ rights
- Memorandum of Association – Limited company name, location and business type
What can Countplus Accounting help you with?
Not only do we provide accountancy management services and limited company tax return help, we can also ensure your company follows all the legal paperwork required.
With our Company Incorporation service, you can ensure that everything is handled well and the process is completely stress-free for you.
As part of our Company Incorporation service, we will:
- Give you all the advice and guidance you need to register your new business
- Submit a company incorporation application to Companies House
- Represent you and deal with Companies House on your behalf
- Offer you advice on the best company structure regarding shares and directors
- Offer advice on what type of limited company is best for you
Once we have helped you set everything up, you can get back to planning out your business launch and work on turning a profit.
Do your new startup a favour and get in touch with Countplus Accounting today for a quote on our Company Incorporation and chartered accounting services.
Why hire an accountant for small business to incorporate your company?
Dealing with all that paperwork, Companies House and HMRC can be time-consuming and a bit of a hassle. The last thing you want is to be unsure and submit incorrect paperwork and then have to get in touch to correct it – especially considering that you have to pay for company incorporation.
If you’re new to the business world or would rather not have to go through all that hassle yourself, enlisting the help of an expert accountant for small businesses is your best bet. We’d always recommend getting a professional who will cover your back and keep everything above board.