Do you run a restaurant or hotel and need help with tax?

Running a hospitality business is not an easy job with bags of spare time to dedicate to managing tax. That’s why you need the help of a professional with experience in the restaurant and hotel industries.

It doesn’t matter whether you own a little village café, a busy B&B or a growing chain of restaurants, everyone needs tax help at some point.

By hiring an experienced accountant, you’re free to concentrate on growing your business and serving your customers well.

Get a Quote

How Countplus can help you with your hospitality business tax

An accountant will take the hassle out of navigating the various different types of tax you may or may not be liable for.

Our experience in the hospitality industry and the type of taxes you’ll be facing means we’re best placed to help you manage your tax.

Who better to help you than someone who knows the business inside out and the challenges you’re facing?

We will ensure that you are given practical advice and support to make sure your tax liabilities are met and your records are handled with care.

Countplus’ accounting services for hospitality businesses can help you with:

  • Becoming an incorporated business
  • Filing Self Assessment tax returns
  • Preparing annual accounts
  • Registering for VAT, and filing VAT returns if needed
  • Payroll support and advice for your staff
  • Advice on setting up and managing shares and shareholders

Whether you’re new to the hospitality industry or have been doing this for years while trying to juggle your tax worries, we’ll have you set up in no time. With our help, you’re free to rest assured that your tax affairs will be handled efficiently and accurately.

Get in touch with Countplus today for a free quote or to sign up and get started. We’ll help you take care of the finer financial details so you can continue running your business in the best way possible.

Countplus’ accounting services for hospitality businesses image


See what our clients have to say about us

Jas Rai

❝ Great service! You really get the tailored service from Faisal and the team. Really enjoy working with Countplus ❞

28 Oct 2019

Wendy Denny

❝ Excellent reliable and professional service! ❞

27 Oct 2019

Alan Shaw

❝ I have used Faisal as my accountant for many years and he has always given me excellent advice and prompt attention. He has also helped my daughter become a sole trader and looks after her accounts. ❞

12 Oct 2019

Manuel Pedro Da Costa

❝ I am very satisfied with CountPlus Service they provide me a excellent service from the payroll, tax return, Vat etc. Account plus never let you down, company with great directions I can recommend to everyone that is strongly with account issues. Place contact them. ❞

12 Oct 2019

Dhm By Isang Ltd

❝ Very informative and helpful. Answered all my queries with regards to account reviews. ❞

12 Oct 2019

Dorothy Ogwuru

❝ Faisal has been my accountant for 5 years and i couldn't and wouldn't trust anyone else. Amazing service!!! Highly recommend! ❞

11 Oct 2019
Countplus Accounting Cities cover image

Looking for a First-Class Tax Adviser?